TSPSC Recruitment 2020 Apply Online (93 Posts)
TSPSC (Telangana State Public Service Commission) Has released a Notification on 16th March 2020. 93 Vacancies for Manager (Engineering). The application form has started from 16th March 2020. and the last date of online application 30th April 2020. Candidates can fill the online application form through online mode only in official website.
|Job Role||Manager (Engineering)|
|Job Category||Telangana Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Hyderabad (Telangana)|
|Application Starting Date||16 March 2020|
|Last Date||30 April 2020|
TSPSC Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Manager (Engineering) in Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board (Civil Engg. branch) – 79 Posts
- Manager (Engineering) in Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board (Mechanical Engg. branch) – 06 Posts
- Manager (Engineering) in Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board (Electrical Engg. branch) – 04 Posts
- Manager (Engineering) in Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board (Electronics & Communication Engg. branch) – 03 Posts
- Manager (Engineering) in Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board (Computer Science / Information Technology branch) – 01 Post
TSPSC Recruitment 2020 Eligibility
- Candidates should complete Degree in Engineering in the Concerned (Civil / Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics & Communication / Computer Science/ Information Technology) Engineering Branch of a University or an equivalent qualification as recognized by the U.G.C. or AICTE.
Age Limit (As on 01.07.2020):
- 18 to 34 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 Years for SC/ST and BCs
- 10 Years for Physically Handicapped Persons
- Others as per government policy
TSPSC Recruitment Selection Process for Manager:
- Examination (Objective Type) by Online / OMR based and
- Personality assessment test (Interview) (only for those qualified as per Rules)
TSPSC Recruitment 2020 Exam Pattern
|Subject||Max Marks||Ques||Duration (Mins)|
PART-A WRITTEN EXAMINATION (Objective Type)
Paper-I: General Studies and General Abilities
Paper-II: Civil Engineering (Degree Level)
Mechanical Engineering (Degree Level)
Electrical Engineering (Degree Level)
Electronics & Communication Engineering
Computer Science & Information Technology
|Part B: Interview||50|
Language of Examination:
- PAPER-I: General Studies and General Abilities Bilingual i.e., English and Telugu
- PAPER-II: Concerned Subject English
TSPSC Manager Vacancy Minimum qualifying marks:
- OCs – 40%
- BCs – 35%
- SCs, STs and PH – 30%
Centres for written examination: The TSPSC Manager written exam will be held in Hyderabad (including HMDA jurisdiction), Karimnagar, Khammam, Warangal, Nizamabad
TSPSC Recruitment 2020 Application Form
TSPSC (Telangana State Public Service Commission) Has released 93 Manager (engineering) vacancies. The application form has started from 16th March 2020. And the last date of online application 30th April. Candidates can fill the online application form through online mode in official website.
How to apply for TSPSC Recruitment 2020 ?
- Visit The official Website http://tspsc.gov.in/.
- Find out the Online registration in official website.
- Click on the apply online.
- Fill the online application form with currect details.
- Upload the required documents, photograph and signature.
- Make the application fee through online mode.
- And submit the application form and take out a print out.
Application Fee :
- Rs. 200/- (Online Application Processing Fee) + Rs. 120/- (Examination Fee).
TSPSC Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- Submission of online applications – 16.03.2020
- Last date for submission of online applications – 30.04.2020 up to 11.59 PM.
- Hall Tickets can be downloaded 07 days before commencement of Examination.
- The Examination (Objective Type) dates will be announced later.
Click Here to know more details about TSPSC Recruitment 2020.