Last Updated on
JEECUP 2020 Notification – Apply Online
JEECUP 2020 Application Form Last Date has been extended till 11th May 2020. The application correction is starting from 12th May 2020. The exam will be conducted from 14th & 15th June 2020. This exam is also known as UPJEE (UP Polytechnic) is state level entrance examination organized every year by Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh. Through this exam, qualified candidates are provided admission in Engineering, Pharmacy, Technology and other diploma programmes. Admission into various private and government polytechnic institutions located in the state of Uttar Pradesh is provided on the basis of score in the JEECUP.
JEECUP 2020 Notification Important Dates
|Starting of Online application||1st January 2020|
|Last date of submitting the application||11th May 2020|
|Correction in the application starts||12th to 15th May 2020|
|Release of Admit card||May 2020|
|UP Polytechnic 2020 Exam||14th June (Group A & E) & 15th June 2020 (Group B to I & K1 to K8)|
|Declaration of Results||July 2020|
|Starting of Counselling process||August 2020|
JEECUP 2020 Eligibility
Educational Qualification :
- Applying candidate must have passed his/her 10th and 12th level exams or its equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Candidate must have passed his/her qualifying exam with the mandatory subjects of Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry.
- Candidate applying for JEECUP 2020 should have domicile of Uttar Pradesh.
- The qualifying marks differ for various programmes. For diploma in engineering & technology, candidates must have obtained minimum of 35% marks in the qualifying exam. Candidates applying for diploma in Pharmacy must have obtained 50% marks (45% for ST/SC).
Age Limit :
- Applying candidate must be 14 years old as on 1st July 2020. No upper age limit is prescribed.
JEECUP 2020 Exam Pattern
- UP Polytechnic 2020 will be organized in Pen and Paper (offline) mode for Group A, E1 & E2 and through online mode for Group B to I & K1 to K8.
Number and Type of Questions:
- The entrance test will contain total of 100 objective type questions.
- Total time duration to complete the paper will be of 3 hours.
- The exam paper will be available in English and Hindi language.
- +4 marks will be awarded for every correct answer and -1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
JEECUP 2020 Syllabus
JEECUP Syllabus will contain topics from various subjects studied in the 10th and 12th level. For Admission into engineering programmes, JEECUP exam will contain questions from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
To enhance the preparation of exam and get qualified in the entrance test, candidates can follow the given below JEECUP Preparation Tips :
- Go through the complete syllabus, exam pattern and marking scheme of JEECUP 2020 provided on the website.
- Make a proper daily routine/timetable for preparation of the exam.
- Go through the previous year’s papers or sample papers and solve them.
- Attempt various mock tests to analyze your performance of the entrance test.
- Prepare short and brief notes. Also revise these notes regularly.
- Study from good sources of study materials.
JEECUP 2020 Application Form
The online application form of JEECUP has been released on the website on 1st January 2020. Eligibile candidates can fill the application form through online mode only. And the last date of online application 11th May 2020.
How to apply for JEECUP 2020 Notification ?
- Visit the ofiicial website https://jeecup.nic.in/.
- Click On the Apply Online link.
- Fill the application form with currect details.
- Upload the required documents, photograph and signature.
- Make application fee through online mode only.
- Finally, Submit the application form and take out a print out.
Application Fee :
Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode by debit/credit card or by SBI E-challan method.
Application Fee for various categories is given below:
- For General/OBC Candidates – Rs. 300 + Bank Charges
- For ST/SC Candidates – Rs. 200 + Bank Charges