UGC NET 2020 Notification , Apply Online
UGC NET 2020 was released on 16th March 2020. The exams dates released by NTA (National Testing Agency). The exam will be held between 15th to 20th June 2020. This national level entrence exam is cunducted twice every year to determine the eligibility of various candidates for JRF &The assistant proffesor. 2 seasons organized in this exam 1. June , and 2.December. Candidates have to qualify this entrance exam to get selected in various University’s And Collages.
UGC NET 2020 Notification
|Entrance Name||UGC NET 2020|
|Notification Release||16th March 2020|
|Starting Date||16th March 2020|
|Closing Date||17th April 2020|
UGC NET 2020 Application form
UGC NET 2020 Application form has been started from 16th March 2020.
Following the steps to fill application form :
- Online New Registration.
- Fill the application form.
- Upload the image.
- Make application fee payment.
Last date to online application 16th April 2020.
Click Here to apply UGC NET 2020.
UGC NET 2020 Application Fee
All candidates have to pay application fee through online mode. Candidates using Credit card / debit card & Net banking.
- General Candidates have to pay – 1.000/-
- OBC Candidates have to pay – 500/-
- SC / ST / PWD Candidates – 250 /-
UGC NET 2020 Exam Date :
UGC NET 2020 Examination date is
- 15/6/2020 to 20/6/2020.
UGC NET 2020 Eligibility
- Applying Candidates should have Master’s Degree.
- its equivalent from a board or university recognized by UGC.
- Candidates must have Minimum 55 % Marks in degree , 50% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD in the various subjects in Masters degree. Social Science, Humanities, Computer Science & Applications and Electronic Science.
Age Limit :
- There is no age limit for Assistant Proffesor.
- JRF the age of the applicant must not be more than 30 years as on January 1, 2020.
UGC NET 2020 Exam pattern and Syllabus
Exam Pattern :
- UGC NET 2020 Examination Date is – 15/6/2020 to 20/6/2020.
- UGC NET 2020 Exam will conducted in CBT ( Computer Based Test ) Mode.
- The exam will take place in two sessions (Paper 1 & Paper 2). The question booklet will be in both English & Hindi language.
- Time duration For Paper 1 – 1 hour. and paper 2 – 2 hours.
- Objective type questions will be asked in exam.
- Paper 1 Questions – 50 questions and paper 2 – 100 Questions. All questions are attend Compulsory. No multiple choice questions.
- 2 Marks for Each right answer, for both papers ( paper 1 & 2 ).
- There is no Cut off marks in this Exam.
Paper I of UGC NET 2020 will contain questions of generic nature, intending to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the students. This paper will test the Candidates knowledge in
- Reasoning ability
- Divergent thinking
- General Awareness
Paper II of UGC NET 2020 will contain various topics from the subjects selected by the candidates. The topics will be related to Bachelors and Masters Level Syllabus.
UGC NET 2020 Important Dates :
|June Session 2020 (Announced)||December Session 2020 (Tentative)|
|UGC NET 2020 Notification||16th March 2020||Last week of August 2020|
|Release of Online Application||16th March 2020||1st week of September 2020|
|Last date to fill online application||16th April 2020||Last week of September 2020|
|Last date of application fee payment||17th April 2020||September 2020|
|Correction starts||18th to 24th April 2020||October 2020|
|Availability of Admit card||15th May 2020||3rd week of November 2020|
|UGC NET 2020 Exam||15th to 20th June 2020||2nd to 3rd week of December 2020|
|Release of Answer Key||June 2020||December 2020|
|Announcement of Results||5th July 2020||2nd week of January 2021|
More Information about UGC NET 2020 . Click Here…
UGC NET 2020 last date ?
17th April 2020
UGC NET 2020 Exam date ?
15th to 20th June 2020