Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2020
Punjab Revenue Department Patwari Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Punjab Revenue Department|
|Starting Date||upadte soon|
|Closing Date||update soon|
Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2020 Notification
Punjab Revenue Department will soon issue Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2020 notification to recruit the candidates for Patwari vacancies. A total of 1090 jobs are going to be filled through this recruitment drive. The Punjab Patwari Jobs 2020 application forms will be soon invited from the eligible candidates online at http://revenue.punjab.gov.in/.
Job seekers from the state of Punjab can grab this chance and apply for Punjab Revenue Department Recruitment 2020 before the due date. Meanwhile, check the other information related to Punjab revenue.nic. In Patwari Recruitment 2020 like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, salary, important dates, apply online links, etc. shared below. Check Latest Sakari Naukri here.
Punjab Patwari Vacancy 2020
- Post Names: Patwari
- Total Number of Vacancies: 1090 posts
Distribution of vacancies:
- Gen (EWS): 406
- Gen: 117
- S.C (BMS): 117
- S.C (RO): 90
- O.B.C: 114
- Ex-Servicemen + S.C(BMS): 27
- S.C(R0) + Ex-Servicemen: 26
- Ex-Servicemen + B.C: 21
- PWD + General: 29
- Sportsmen + S.C (BMS): 10
- S.C (RO) + Sportsmen: 06
- Freedom Fighter: 13
Punjab Patwari Recruitment Eligibility
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age: 37 years
Upper age relaxation is applicable to the reserved candidates as per the organization norms
- SC/ST candidates: 05 years
- PWD candidates: 10 years
Punjab Patwari Recruitment Educational Qualification
- Applicants should have completed Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university or institute to apply for Punjab Revenue Department Recruitment 2020
- They should possess at least 120 hours work experience in the use of Personal Computer or Information Technology in Office Productivity Applications or Desktop Publishing Applications from a recognized institution which is ISO 9001 certified OR Should possess at least 120 hours work experience in Computer Applications from a recognized institution or a Certificate of ‘O’ Level from the Department of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Course (DOEACC)
- They must have passed matriculation or its equivalent with Punjabi as one of the subjects
Selection Process For Patwari Recruitment in Punjab 2020
Applicants of Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2019-20 have to face the following selection rounds to get selected for the above posts.
- Shortlisting of applicants
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
What is the Salary of Patwari in Punjab?
Selected candidates for Punjab Patwari Vacancy will receive the following attractive pay scale:
- Rs.10, 300 – Rs. 34, 800/- with grade pay of Rs.3200/-
Patwari Recruitment 2020 Punjab Apply Online
All the suitable and interested candidates can fill and submit the Punjab Revenue Department Recruitment 2020 application form before the closing date. Follow these simple guidelines provided here.
How To Apply For पंजाब पटवारी Vacancy 2020?
- Visit the official portal, i.e., http://revenue.punjab.gov.in/
- Find and hit the relevant advertisement link on the home page
- Read the full details provided in the official Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2019-20 notification
- Ensure the eligibility criteria
- If eligible, hit the “Apply Online.”
- Enter all the required details in the Punjab Patwari Application form
- Pay the fee if required
- Verify all the details once before submitting the application
- Hit “Submit” and take a print out of the Punjab Patwari Application form
- Keep the hard copy of the Punjab Revenue Department Application form for future reference
Punjab Patwari Recruitment Application Fee
- General candidates: Rs. 800/-
- SC/BC/PHC/ Ex-Serviceman of Punjab: Rs. 400/-
Pay the fee online using a credit card, debit card, net banking, etc.
Punjab Patwari Exam Centers
The Punjab Patwari written exam will be conducted at the following districts of Punjab state.
Punjab Revenue Department Patwari Recruitment 2020 Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2020
Check Punjab Patwari Exam Pattern 2020 here.
- General Knowledge: 15 questions
- Mental Ability: 20 questions
- Arithmetic Skills:
- Mensuration: 15 questions
- Accounts: 10 questions
- English Language: 5 questions
- Punjabi Language: 5 questions
- Computers/Information Technology: 15 questions
- Agriculture: 10 questions
- Punjab History and Culture: 5 questions
- Total: 100 questions
- Questions will be objective type
- The duration of the exam is 2 hours
- Exam paper comprises 100 objective type questions
- The medium of examination will be both in English and Punjabi (except questions of English and Punjabi Language subject)
- There will be negative marking for wrong answers
- For every wrong answer, the 1/4th mark would be deducted
The authorities will upload the Punjab Patwari Written Exam Admit Card 2020 on its official portal 10 or 15 days before the exam date. Candidates have to enter the valid log in details like registration number, date of birth, etc to download the Punjab Patwari Hall ticket 2020. Before downloading, you have to check the details provided on the admit card. If you have found any mistakes, immediately contact the officials for corrections.
Punjab Patwari Answer Key 2020
After the completion of the written exam, the officials will upload the Punjab Patwari Exam Key 2020 on its official portal. Candidates have to cross verify the answers with the help of the Punjab Patwari Answer Key 2020 to know the score/marks. If you have found any objections, there is a chance to file the objections against the key within the scheduled dates.
Punjab Patwari Results 2020
The authorities will release the Punjab Patwari Written Exam Results 2020 on its official portal after the completion of the written exam. The Punjab Patwari Exam Results 2020 comprises the marks secured by the candidates in the written exam. Take a print out of the result and keep it safe till the recruitment gets over.
What is a Patwari job? or What is the work of the Patwari? or What is a Patwari exam?
Patwari or Patel are the terms/words used in India and Pakistan for a land record officer at sub-division or tehsil level. The work of Patwari is to
Visit the agricultural lands, and maintaining or updating the land ownership records, and
Undertake the collection of land taxes
What is Patwari job salary? or What is the pay scale of Patwari?
Rs. 10300-34800 + Grade Pay of Rs. 3200/-
How can I become a Patwari in Punjab? or What to do to become a Patwari?
To become a Patwari in Punjab, candidates should have a graduation degree with computer knowledge.
What is the qualification for the Patwari exam?
Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
What are the other names of Patwari?
Tallati, Patel, Karnam, Adhikari Shanbogaru, etc are the other names used for the Patwari posts.
How can I clear my Patwari exam?
Here, we have shared the easy tips to clear the Punjab Patwari exam 2020:
Understand the Punjab Patwari syllabus and exam pattern
Make a proper time table covering the entire syllabus
Solve Punjab Patwari Previous year question papers
Take as many mock tests as you can
Read newspapers, magazines, etc daily
Revise a few days before the exam