Maharashtra Engineering Services Exam 2020 Apply Online, Syllabus
The Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has released the Notification of Various Vacancies for Engineering Service Examination 2020. This Online Application form will be available in official Site https://www.mpsc.gov.in/. The application form has started from 18th March 2020. and the last date of online applciation form submition 7th April 2020.
|Name Of The Recruitment Board||Maharashtra Public Services Commission(MPSC)|
|Post Names||Assistant Executive Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Other posts (Advt No: 06/2020)|
|Number Of Posts||217 Posts|
|Starting Date Of Registration||18th March 2020|
|Ending Date Of Registration||7th April 2020|
|Prelims Exam Date||17th May 2020|
|Mains Exam Date||18th Oct 2020|
|Category Of Job||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
Maharashtra Engineering Services Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
|Department Name||Post Name||Vacancy Count|
|Watershed Department||Assistant Executive Engineer Architectural Group – A||5|
|Assistant Engineer Architecture Group – A||28|
|Assistant Engineer Architectural Group-B||95|
|Public Works Department||Assistant Executive Engineer Architectural Group – A||51|
|Assistant Engineer Architecture Group – A||41|
- Written exam(Prelims And Mains)
- Personal Interview
|NAME OF POST||PAY SCALE|
|Group-A||Rs. 56,100- 1,77,500 Per Month + other allowances.|
|Group-B||Rs. 41,800- 1,32,300 Per Month + other allowances.|
Maharashtra Engineering Services Exam 2020 Eligibility
- Candidates can have the qualification is Degree in the relevant field from recognized University.
- For more MPSC Engineering Services Exam 2020 details, candidates once refer to the official notification.
- Minimum: 19 Years
- Maximum: 38 Years
Maharashtra Engineering Services Exam Pattern
Maharashtra Engineering Services Prelims Exam Pattern
|S. NO||Exam Type||Subject Names||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||Objective Type||English Language||10||10||1½ Hour|
|4||Engineering Aptitude Test||60||60|
Maharashtra Engineering Services Mains Exam Pattern
|Engineering Service Exam Pattern|
|Paper I (Discipline Related questions)||100||200|
|Paper-II (Discipline Related questions)||100||200|
Maharashtra Engineering Services Exam 2020 Syllabus
- Use of Idioms & phrases
- Comprehension of passage
- Common Vocabulary
- Sentence structure
- Idioms & Phrases
- Unseen Passages
- Error Correction
- Fill in the Blanks
- Idioms & Phrases
- Sentence Rearrangement
- The role of Rural Banks
- Maharashtra History (1857 to 1990), Geography
- Government Economics
- Indian Imports – Exports
- A government in National Development, Collaborators
- Indian State Administration
- Worldwide, Current Affairs in India
- Causes of Increased Growth
- Five years Plan
- Indian Economy
Engineering Aptitude Test:
- Materials and Construction
- Uses of maps and field surveys
Paper I – Civil Engineering:
- Building Construction & Materials.
- The design of reinforced concrete structures.
- Theory of structures.
- Construction Planning and Management.
- Structural analysis.
- The strength of materials.
- Pre-stressed Concrete.
- Steel structures.
Paper-II – Civil Engineering:
- Highway Engineering.
- Fluid Machines.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Bridge Engineering.
- Engineering Hydrology.
- Estimating, Costing and Valuation.
- Irrigation Engineering.
- Geotechnical Engineering.
Maharashtra Engineering Services 2020 Application Form
Candidates whose qualification is related to this MPSC Engineering Services Prelims Recruitment those candidates can read this post completely then you can know the necessary details which are very helpful at the time of filling the Maharashtra Engineering Services Application Form. Applicants can also check the application process and links in this post. The registration dates are from 18th March to 7th April 2020. Some of the candidates don’t know about the selection process those candidates can check in the eligibility section and then get the required information also. Candidates if you have any doubt then you can check in MPSC ESE Notification 2020 of Prelims exam.
How to Apply for Maharashtra Engineering Services Exam 2020 ?
- Visit Maharashtra Public Service Commission Official Website https://www.mpsc.gov.in.
- On the Home Page, Get the Latest MPSC Advertisement link.
- Click on Apply Online link.
- Fill the online application form with currect details.
- Upload the required documents and photograph & Signature.
- Make Online application form fee payment through online mode.
- And Submit the application form and take print out.
Click Here to fill MPSC Engineering Services Notification 2020 Online Application form.
Maharashtra Engineering Services 2020 Exam Date
- Application Form Begin – 18th March 2020.
- Last Date to Apply – 7th April 2020.
- Prelims Exam Date – 17th May 2020.
- Mains Exam Date – 18th Oct 2020.
- Exam Date – No Yet Declared
- Results Date – Not Yet Declared
Click Here to Know more information about MPSC Engineering Services Notification 2020.
Incoming search terms:
- maharashtra engg services prelim exam2020
- salary for mpsc engineering services