IGNOU 2020 Admit Card Download
IGNOU 2020 Admit Card Download for IGNOU Indira Gandhi National Open University Entrance examination will be conducted two times in a year. Through this exam, candidates will get admission in various diploma and degree programmes.From the year 2019, NTA will be conducting IGNOU MBA OPENMAT and B.Ed entrance test.Admission is also offered by IGNOU in various other UG and PG courses. Application form can be filled through online mode.
IGNOU 2020 Registration
IGNOU ( Indira Gandhi National Open University ) Registration for (MBA) has been started from 28th February 2020.
IGNOU 2020 Eligibility
Candidates must check IGNOU 2020 Eligibility before filling the application form:
Age limit :
- There will be no age limit criteria.
- Candidates those are appearing in their final year or semester are also eligible to apply.
For Management Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree (including professional degree in Engineering /law /medicine /ICWAI /ICSI /ICAI) in any stream from any recognized university or institution.
- Marks: Candidates must have secured 50% marks (45% for reserved candidates).
- Entrance test: Candidates must have passed IGNOU OPENMAT to be eligible for admission.
For B. Ed:
- Qualification: Candidates should have obtained Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree in Humanity/ Commerce/ Science/ Social Science subjects OR Bachelors degree in Engineering /Technology in Science & Mathematics specialization.
- Marks: Candidates must have secured 50% marks in Bachelor’s degree. 55% marks must be obtained in Bachelors degree in Engineering /Technology.
- Entrance Test: Candidates must have passed IGNOU B. Ed entrance test.
For B.Sc Course:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10+2 level from any recognized board with Science subjects.
For BBA Course:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 12th level from any recognized board.
For BCA Course:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed their 12th level from any recognized board to be eligible.
IGNOU 2020 Notification, Apply Online
IGNOU 2020 Important dates
For OPENMAT Phase II:
|Starting of application form||28th February 2020|
|Last date to submit application||27rd March 2020|
|Correction in Particulars of Application Form||28th – 29th March 2020|
|Exam date||29th April 2020|
IGNOU 2020 Application form
- Application form is available Online mode only.
- Candidates can fill their application form from 28th February 2020 for OPENMAT II (Second session).
- Fill all Education details and personal details carefully in the application form.
- Upload your passport size photograph, signature, age proof, category certificate, qualification certificate, etc. in the application form.
- There is no need to send any hard copy of the application form to the authority.
- The application form can be filled till 27rd March 2020 for OPENMAT II.
- Take a printout of the application form and keep it secure for other future references.
Application fee :
- Application fee is Rs. 1000/- for all candidates.
- For OPENMAT, the application fee will be Rs. 800/- for general and Rs. 600/- for SC/ST & EWS category.
- Candidates can fill their application fee through online mode.
- Online application fee will be paid using credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Fee will be non-refundable in nature.
IGNOU 2020 Exam date :
IGNOU ( Indira Gandhi National Open University ) Exam date is 29th april 2020.
How to Apply for IGNOU 2020
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the ‘Application login’ button.
- Fill basic details for registration and click on ‘submit’ tab.
- Login using user id and password.
- Now fill the application form carefully.
- Fill details like education, personal, etc. in the application form.
- After that click on ‘Upload’ button.
- Upload your passport size photograph and signature and etc. in the prescribed format.
- After that choose payment mode and pay the application fee.
- Preview all the details and then click on submit button.
- Take a printout of the filled application form and keep it safe for other admission procedures.
In the above article, we have mentioned details about the IGNOU 2020 Registration. Candidates can get all the details about the application related dates and eligibility criteria and much more. Candidates are advised to fill application form correctly and carefully.
Click Here to more information about IGNOU 2020 Notification.
IGNOU 2020 Admit Card Download
Those candidates who applied for the IGNOU can download the admit card from the official web portal. Candidates must enter registration details to download the admit card for IGNOU OpenMat 2020 Exam.