AP YSR Amma Vodi Scheme Application Form, List, Status
Andhra Pradesh Government had launched a new scheme for the benefit of School going child to continue their education without thinking about their financial status. CM YS Janganmohan Reddy Launched Amma Vodi Scheme and there are going to implement it from 26th January 2020. The main purpose of the scheme is to provide 15,000 Rupees per annum as financial assistance to all the mothers who send their children to the school. This is a child welfare scheme where a children can get their right to education. It also promotes education among children and reduce the dropout rate of students in schools.
AP YSR Amma Vodi Scheme Application Form, List, Status
AP YSR Amma Vodi Scheme application form will be invited soon in PDF format or through online Apply process after the execution of YSR Navasakam Survey. By the implementation of this scheme there will be a increase in the literacy rate in the Andhra Pradesh state. AP YSR Amma Vodi Scheme Application Form, List, Status discussed below.
Today’s children are tomorrow’s citizens, so the children should have all the right to get education. It can be possible only if children are sent to the school, But this is impossible for the parents who are working hard to get minimum needs. By recognizing the issue present CM had introduced AP Amma Vodi Scheme to encourage parents to send their children to schools. This improves the rate of literacy, by which a child can lead a life of dignity and honour.
YSR Amma Vodi Scheme Details
|Scheme Introduced By||CM YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Name of scheme||AMMA VODI SCHEME 2020|
|Date of proposed||10th of June 2019|
|Scheme will be Monitored By||AP Education Department|
|Date on which scheme will be implemented||9th January 2020|
|Mode of application||OFFLINE/ONLINE|
|Beneficiary||Students studying in government and private aided/unaided schools(BPL)|
|Benefits of scheme||15000 Rs will be granted to the beneficiary mother /guardian|
|The scheme was granted to||Poor children of private /government schools|
|Scheme launched in||Andhra Pradesh|
Benefits of YSR Amma Vodi
- It encourages parents to ensure that every child to go to school with out any financial constraints.
- There will be a decrease int the percentage of drop-out rate from the schools.
- It is a Boost to literacy ratio, where every parent send their children to the educational institutes regularly.
- All the schools which come under the Andhra Pradesh education department and private sector schools will be able to take part in this welfare scheme.
- The List of beneficiaries will be offered with Rs. 15,000 as grant to safeguard the children’s education.
- The financial assistance will be deposited directly to the account of the beneficiary’s mother via Direct Benefit Transfer.
- For the proper utilization, The amount will be transferred to the students’ mother account.
Eligibility for Amma Vodi Scheme
- The Benefits of the scheme will be applicable only to the children who are the permanent residents of the state.
- The Family annual income of the applicant must be equal to or less than Rs.1,00,000/- to acquire the financial assistance.
- Those students who completed their schooling till Class 10 and pursuing intermediate can also apply to get the beneficiary.
- Only the children who study in the certified schools can avail to get the beneficiary of the scheme and the school must be located within the boundaries of the state.
- Those Families who belong to BPL or EWS families are eligible to apply.
- As per the guidelines only a regular going child whose attendance is less than 75%,is allowed to get the monetary assistance.
- The mother of the school going child should have an active bank account.
Documents Required for YSR Amma Vodi
- Proof of Address to ensure that the child is a resident of the state.
- Aadhaar card of both mother and the child.
- School certificate for ensuring that it is a certified school.
- A copy of the School ID card
- Income certificate
- BPL or EWS certificate
- Attendance certificate as a proof that the child is a regular candidate.
- Bank account details
How to Apply for AP YSR Amma Vodi Scheme
The process of registration to Amma vodi scheme will be done by YSR Navasakam Survey. In this survey there will step to your door to know your details. There will check for the eligibility and if you are eligible then there will enroll your name to Amma Vodi scheme. You can go through the details of YSR Navasakam Survey by following the link. All the citizens of the state will be covered by the execution of the survey. The Govt could also provide a portal to apply online or offline. We will update you about the details of registration process after official notice.
Amma Vodi Scheme Beneficiary List
The AP Government will release Beneficiary List of the scheme after the completion of Navasakam scheme. We will provide you the list of Beneficiaries after the official update from the Department authorities. Check your name in the Beneficiary list and get all the benefits of the scheme. The families belonging to financially weaker section can safeguard their children academic future. The Education Department of the state will take all the steps to provide the scheme benefits. You can also visit the official website of the official updates.
What is the benefit of the scheme?
15000 Rs will be granted to the beneficiary mother /guardian.
Who can avail for the scheme benefits?
Students studying in government and private aided/unaided schools(BPL)
what is the objective of the scheme?
The main purpose of the scheme is to provide 15,000 Rupees per annum as financial assistance to all the mothers who send their children to the school. This is a child welfare scheme where a children can get their right to education. It also promotes education among children and reduce the dropout rate of students in schools.