Bihar ITI Admissions 2020 Online Registration
Bihar ITICAT 2020 Registration has been started from 24th March 2020. Bihar ITICAT ( Industrial Training institute Competitive Admission Test ) Conducted by BCECEB in every year. Candidates get admission into various Government & Private institutes and colleges situated in Bihar. The Application Form will be released online mode and offline. Bihar ITI Registration will be opening in 2nd week of March 2020.
|Application form releases||24th March 2020|
|Submission of application form||26th April 2020|
|Payment last date through challan||27th April 2020|
|Payment last date through online mode||28th April 2020|
|Application correction||29th April – 2nd May 2020|
|Admit card availability||11th May 2020|
|Exam date||24th May 2020|
|Result declaration||1st week of June|
Bihar ITICAT 2020 Admit Card
Bihar ITICAT 2020 Admit Card will be available on 11th May 2020. Candidates will have to login by entering their registration number & date of birth for downloading admit card. It will be mandatory for all candidates to bring admit card on the exam date. No candidates will be allowed to permit for exam without admit card. Along with admit card, candidates will also have to bring one valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, Driving License etc.
Bihar ITICAT 2020 Eligibility
- Only Indian citizens with any of the following criteria can apply:
- Those candidates whose parents are the permanent resident of Bihar
- Those candidates whose parents are not permanent residents of Bihar, but serving under the Govt. of Bihar/Central Govt. /Public Undertaking or any University in the State of Bihar.
- Candidates should have passed 10th or equivalent qualification in Maths and Science from the Bihar school education board or CBSE.
- They must clear the subjects such as Maths, Physics, and Chemistry individually.
- Appearing candidates can also apply. However, they need to produce the passing certificate of 10th or equivalent at the time of counseling.
- For Non-science courses, the applicant should pass 10th or equivalent in any subject.
- For the IT courses, candidates are needed to pass 10th or equivalent qualification with science subjects.
- The minimum age of applicants should be a minimum of 14 years as of 1st August.
- The minimum age limit must be 17 years, for Mechanic Tractor and Motor vehicle trade applicants.
- There will be no upper age limit for candidates.
Bihar ITICAT 2020 Exam Pattern
- Totally there are 3 sections & each having 50 questions.
- The total questions are 150 for 300 marks which have to answer in 2 hours 15 minutes.
- All the questions will be appearing in the multiple-choice pattern.
- For each correct answer, candidates will get 2 marks.
- There will be no negative marks in this exam.
- Exam Duration: 2.12 hrs.
- Difficulty Level: 10th Standard
|Subject||No. of Questions||Max Marks|
Bihar ITICAT 2020 Syllabus
Bihar ITICAT 2020 Syllabus consist of topics from 10th standard. Candidates are advised to completely study all the topics in each topic from NCERT books. First students must clear the entire concept from NCERT books.
Bihar ITICAT 2020 Counselling
Bihar ITICAT 2020 Counselling will be conducted by the authority. Candidates, who will clear the exam, will be further invited for the counselling process. The authority will inform candidates about its date, time, schedule, and venue through post. Candidates will have to report on scheduled date & time.
It will be mandatory for all qualified candidates to participate in the counselling session. Documents verification & seat allotment will be done at the time of counselling. Candidates must bring following document at the time of counselling.
Documents required for verification:
- Bihar ITICAT 2020 score card
- ITICAT 2020 admit card
- High school marksheet
- High school certificate
- 1st to 10th Bonafides with originals
Bihar ITICAT 2020 Application Form
Bihar ITI Admissions 2020 Online Registration can be done by following the steps belos:
- Bihar ITICAT 2020 Application form has been started from 24th March 2020.
- Application form will be available on Online mode.
- all details related application form will be sent to Candidates E mail or Phone number.
- Upload scanned image of photograph & signature in the prescribed format.The scanned image of photograph& signature must not be more than 100 KB.
- Candidates are advised not to forget to take multiple printouts of filled in application form for further use.
- The last date to submit the application form will be till 26th April 2020.
- General category candidates will have to submit Rs.750.
- Disable candidates will have to submit Rs.430.
- Reserved category candidates will have to pay Rs.100.
- Candidates can pay the application form via Credit or debit card and Net banking.
- For offline mode, candidates will have to submit via bank challan of Canara bank.
- Application fee will be non-refundable for Bihar ITI Admissions 2020 Online Registration.
Click Here to more information about Bihar ITI Admissions 2020.