AP Polycet Notification 2020 – Apply Online
Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2020 is one of the most awaited notification that every aspirant is looking for. State Board of Technical Education & Training, Andhra Pradesh is conducting the AP Polycet Exam 2020 for providing admission in various engineering and non-engineering Diploma courses. Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (AP PolyCET) 2020 is a state-level exam conducted every year.
|Conducting Board||State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh|
|Exam Name||Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test|
|Referred to As||Andhra Pradesh POLYCET|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Application Availability||5th March 2020 To 18th April 2020|
AP Polycet 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: Aspirants must be an Indian citizen.
- Domicile: Must have valid domicile (Andhra Pradesh State).
- Qualification: Individuals must have passed SSC or equivalent exam from any recognized board/institution with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects.
- Age Limit: No age limit for the AP Polycet 2020 Exam.
- Marks Criteria: Must score a minimum of 35% marks.
- Appearing: Students appearing for their 12th class are eligible to apply.
AP Polycet 2020 Important dates
|Exam Events||Respective Dates|
|Release of online application form||05th March 2020|
|Last date to Submit the application form||18th April 2020|
|AP Polycet Entrance Test Date||28th April 2020 – 11.00 AM to 1.00 PM|
|Admit Card Release Date||3rd Week Of April 2020 (Tentative)|
|Result announcement||7th May 2020 (Tentative)|
|Release of OMR sheet||2nd week of May 2020|
|Counseling will commence from||Last week of May 2020|
|Filling up of choice filling||1st week of June 2020|
AP Polycet 2020 Application Form
- Go to the official Website http://www.sbtetap.gov.in/
- Read all the necessary details available on it and provide basic information for registration.
- Now fill the application form with currect details.
- Now choose the examination center.
- Upload the Reqiered documents and photograph, signature.
- Pay the application fee after complate the applcation process.
- Finally, Take the hard copy of application form for further reference.
Application fee :
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 400/- as an application fee.
- Pay the AP Polycet 2020 Application Fee through Ap Online/ Meeseva/ Payment Gateway/ Net Banking/ Help Line center.
- The application fee is non-refundable and non-transferable in any condition.
Click Here to more information about AP Polycet 2020.