AP ICET 2020 Notification, Apply Online, Syllabus: AP ICET Exam Date 27th April 2020. Interested candidates must check for their eligibility and make online registration from the official website 3rd March 2020. Here we are discussing about the notification details of AP ICET 2020 Eligibility, Exam pattern, Exam Date, Syllabus, Online registration procedure and other important details.
AP ICET 2020 Notification, Apply Online, Syllabus
Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (APICET-2020) is conducted by Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati on behalf of A.P. State Council of Higher Education for admission into First year of Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Masterf Computer Applications (MCA) Lateral entry into Second year of Master of Computer Applications (MCA) programmesin University colleges and their affiliated colleges for the academic year 2020-21.
AP ICET 2020 Eligibility
- Candidates must have 3 years bachelor degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks (45% in case of SC/ST candidates) from recognized university.
- Final year appearing candidates are also eligible.
- Candidates must have 3 years bachelor degree with minimum 50% marks (45% in case of SC/ST candidates) from recognized university.
- Candidates must have Mathematics as one of the subjects in 10+2 or degree level.
AP ICET Application Fee
- The online application fee is Rs. 550/- .
- Candidates can pay through online via Credit card/Debit card or offline via AP Online Centers /e-Seva Centers, Mee Seva Centers.
- Candidates must pay late fee if there submit after the last date and the late fee is Rs. 10000 (plus 550 registration fee).
AP ICET 2020 Exam Pattern
|Section||Topics||Number of questions||Total number of questions|
|Section-A Analytical Ability||Data proficiency
|Section-B Mathematical Ability||Arithmetic Ability
Algebraic & Geometric Ability
|Section-C Communication Ability||Vocabulary Business &Computer terminology
- The exam will be conducted in offline mode.
- Total 200 questions will be asked.
- Total marks of question paper will be 200 marks.
- Exam duration will be of 150 minutes (2 hours 30 minutes).
- The question will be asked in English and Telugu accept in Section-C.
AP ICET 2020 Syllabus
Section A (Analytical Ability)
- Data Sufficiency,
- Sequences and Series,
- Coding and Decoding,
- Data Analysis,
- Date, Time & Arrangement Problems etc
Section-B (Mathematical Ability)
- Arithmetical Ability,
- Algebra and Geometrical Ability,
- Statistical Ability
Section-C (Communication Ability)
- Functional grammar,
- Business and Computer terminology (letters, memos, agenda, reports etc) and
- Reading Comprehension (3 Passages)
How to Apply online for AP ICET 2020
Candidates can apply online for ICET 2020 by following the steps given below. Go to the official website by following the link