AP Auto Taxi Cab Driver Scheme Online Application, List, Status
Andhra Pradesh Transport Department is inviting applications from self-owned auto,taxi and maxi cab drivers for availing financial help of Rs 10,000 per annum for insurance, fitness certificate, repair and other requirements. The amount will be transferred directly to the bank accounts of the applicants through DBT.
The Transport Department will check for the eligibility and short list the application and they will make a beneficiary list of auto, taxi and maxi cab drivers. It is estimated that 4,00,000 drivers will get the beneficiary of the scheme and Rs. 400 crore will be the annual expenditure for this scheme. The Online Applications of the scheme are closed for now.
AP Drivers Scheme Details
|Name of the scheme||AP auto taxi cab driver scheme|
|Article category||Application status
|Type of scheme||Welfare scheme|
|Supervising Department||Transport Department, Government of AP|
|Date of launch||4th October 2019|
|Target beneficiaries||Self-owned taxi, auto, maxi cab drivers|
|Total budget of scheme||Rs.400 crores|
|Application process||Last date 31st October 2019|
|Financial Assistance to Self Owned Auto,Taxi and Maxi Cab Drivers||Online Application Form|
|Application payment status||Check Here|
Benefits of AP Auto Taxi Cab Driver Scheme
- Those people who have commercial vehicles and those who depend on them for their livelihood are eligible.
- At least four Lakh people will be the beneficiaries of the scheme.
- The eligible applicant will receive an amount of Rs.10,000/- per annum.
- The family of the driver will consider as one unit and if the same family has separate commercial taxi or auto, then they both will receive the amount separately.
- Transport Department commissioners and district collectors will sort the applications and select the list of beneficiaries.
- There are 239957 Total Registered drivers are 239957 are Verified and 236356 drivers are Approved to get the beneficiaries.
- Totally 236344 are Sanctioned and 227729 drivers are Released with the financial amount.
Eligibility for AP Auto Taxi Cab Driver Scheme
- Only the residents of the Andhra Pradesh are eligible to apply.
- The applicant shall have a own Auto rickshaw, Taxi or Maxi Cab.
- The applicantmust possess a valid driving license.
- The vehicle must have valid Registration Certificate.
- Family will be eligible to get benefit for one auto or Taxi or Maxi cab.
- Each applicant shall have an Aadhaar card and the owner must possess BPL/white ration Card.
- The vehicle shall be in the possession of the owner at the time of registration.
Required Documents for AP Drivers Scheme
- Aadhar Card
- Address Proof
- White Ration Card
- Documents of Vehicle registration
- Income certificate
- Bank account details
How to Apply for AP Auto Taxi Cab Driver Scheme
- Go and visit at the official website by following the link of AP Driver Scheme.
- Select a link from 3 links provided as Auto Drivers or Taxi Drivers or Maxi Cab Drivers.
- Enter required details like Personal Details, Contact Details, Vehicle Details and Address Details.
- Click on the submit button after previewing your details.
- You will receive application Registration Number. Print the application form for future reference.
AP Drivers Scheme Application Status Check
- Visit the link of AP Drivers Application Status Check Link.
- You will be redirected to the Financial Assistance to Self Owned Auto,Taxi and Maxi cab Drivers page.
- Enter Applicant ID.
- Enter Aadhaar Card number
- Click on submit button then you will get the Application status details.
AP Auto Taxi Cab Driver Scheme Receipt Download
- Applicant can download the Receipt by following the link.
- AFinancial Assistance to Self Owned Auto,Taxi and Maxi cab Drivers page will be opened.
- Enter Applicant ID and Aadhaar Card number.
- Click on submit button then you will get the Receipt to download
Who can apply for the scheme?
Self-owned auto,taxi and maxi cab drivers can apply for the scheme.
How much financial support are there giving through this scheme?
A financial help of Rs 10,000 per annum will be provided, It can be used for insurance, fitness certificate, repair and other requirements.
Can I check my Applicaton status of AP Auto Taxi Cab Driver Scheme?
The staus of your application can be viewed by following the steps provided in AP Drivers Scheme Application Status Check.