UPSSSC Lekhpal Recruitment 2020
UPSSSC Lekhpal Recruitment 2020
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
Uttar Pradesh UPSSSC Lekhpal Recruitment 2020 Notification
Revenue Department, Uttar Pradesh has released a notification for the recruitment of the candidates for Lekhpal posts. A total of 5200 vacancies are going to be filled through UPSSSC Lekhpal Recruitment 2020. The authorities have invited the UP Lekhpal Recruitment 2020 application forms up to 31st May 2020. So, all the interested and eligible candidates can fill and submit the Uttar Pradesh UPSSSC Lekhpal Application form before the closing date.
Scroll down to get more details of UPSSSC Lekhpal Notification 2020 like vacancies, age limit, qualification, selection process, salary, application process, etc. Also, get Latest Sarkari Naukri 2020 here.
UPSSSC Lekhpal Recruitment 2020 Posts Details
- Post Names: Lekhpal posts
- Total Number of Vacancies: 5200 posts
District-wise distribution of vacancies is as provided below:
UP Lekhpal Vacancy District Wise 2020
- Kanpur Dehat
- Kanpur Nagar
- Sant Kabir Nagar
- Sidharth Nagar
- Gautam Buddha Nagar
- Ambedkar Nagar
- Muzaffar Nagar
- Sant Ravidas Nagar (Bhadohi)
- Lakhimpur Kheri
UPSSSC Lekhpal Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
As per the official Lekhpal Recruitment in UP Notification, the age limit should be as follows:
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 40 years
UP Lekhpal Qualification
- Candidates should have completed 12th/Intermediate or any equivalent examination from a recognized board of school education with CC course
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university
- Served in the Territorial Army for a minimum of 2 years
- Should have obtained the National Cadet Corps-B certificate
उत्तर प्रदेश लेखपाल भर्ती 2020 Selection Process
- The selection of the candidates for UP Lekhapl vacancy 2020 will be on the basis of the written test
UP Lekhpal Salary
Selected candidates for UP Lekhpal jobs will receive a good pay scale as follows:
- Pay Matrix level – 3 (Rs. 21, 700-69, 100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2, 000/-)
UP Lekhpal Application Process
All the interested and eligible candidates have to fill and submit the UP Lekhpal Application form 2020 before the due date i.e, 31.05.2020. At the time of filling the application, follow the simple guidelines provided below:
How To Apply For UP Lekhpal Recruitment 2020?
- Log on to the official portal i.e, http://upsssc.gov.in/
- On the home page, find and hit the related advertisement link
- Read the full details provided in the official UP Lekhpal Notification 2020 PDF
- Check the eligibility and hit the “Apply Online”
- Fill all the details in the application form like personal, academic/educational qualification, etc
- Pay the fee via online
- Take a print out of the application and keep the hard copy of it for future use
UP Lekhpal Application Fee
- General/OBC candidates: Rs. 185/-
- ST/SC candidates: Rs. 95/-
- PH: Rs. 25/-
The application fee for UP Lekhpal Bharti 2020 can be paid through credit card/debit card/internet banking or through SBI e-Challan.
UPSSC Lekhpal Syllabus PDF 2020
Check UPSSC Lekhpal Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2020 here.
- Section A – General Hindi: 40 questions for 20 marks
- Section B – Mathematics: 40 questions for 20 marks
- C Section – General Knowledge: 40 questions for 20 marks
- Section D – Rural Development and Rural Society: 40 questions for 20 marks
- Total: 160 questions for 80 marks
- The duration of the exam is 2 hours
UPSSSC Lekhpal Previous Papers
Candidates who have applied for UP Lekhpal Recruitment 2020 have to download the previous papers and practice them regularly. By solving the UPSSSC Lekhpal Previous Question Papers, you can understand the exam pattern, duration of the exam, type of questions, etc. Make solving UP Lekhpal Model papers as a habit to score better marks.
UP Lekhpal Admit Card 2020
The authorities will upload the UP Lekhpal Admit card 2020 on its official portal 10 or 15 days before the exam date. Without admit card, no one will be allowed into the examination hall. So, candidates have to download the UPSSSC Lekhpal Hall ticket 2020 using the valid log in details like registration number, date of birth, etc.
UP Lekhpal Answer Key 2020
The authorities will upload the UPSSSC Lekhpal Answer Key 2020 on its official portal. After downloading, you have to cross-check your answers with the help of the UP Lekhpal Answer key. Before the announcement of the results, you can get your score with the help of the key.
UPSSSC Lekhpal Result 2020
After the completion of the written exam, the authorities will upload the UPSSSC Lekhpal Result 2020 on its official portal. Candidates have to enter the log in details like registration number, date of birth, etc to check the UP Lekhpal Results 2020.
What is the mode of application for UP Lekhpal Recruitment 2020?
What is the last date to apply for UPSSSC Lekhpal Jobs?
31th May 2020
How many vacancies are going to be filled under UP Lekhpal Vacancy 2020 Notification in Hindi?
What is the work of Lekhpal? or What is UP Lekhpal? or What is meant by Lekhpal?
Lekhpal is a clerical government job in Uttar Pradesh state, India. The duty of Lekhpal is to maintain the village revenue accounts and village land records. They must basically a village accountant officer in revenue administration at the village level.
Is CCC necessary for UP Lekhpal 2020?
Yes, CCC necessary is required to apply for UP Lekhpal jobs.
How can I become Lekhpal in Uttar Pradesh?
Follow the steps provided in the UP Lekhpal Recruitment 2020 application process.
What is the salary of Lekhpal in UP?
Pay Matrix level – 3 (Rs. 21, 700-69, 100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2, 000/-)