MAP IT Recruitment 2020 (166 Vacancies) Apply Online
MAP IT (Madhya Pradesh Agency for Promotion of Information Technology) Has Released a notification. 116 Vacancies released for various posts (District E-Governance Manager, Lead Trainer, Trainer and Assistant E-Governance Manager). The application form has started from 25th March 2020. and last date of online application 20th April 2020. Eligibile Candidates can apply the application form through online mode only. More details are giver Below.
|Organization Name||Madhya Pradesh Agency For Promotion of Information & Technology (MAPIT)|
|Name of the Post||
MAPIT E-Governance, DEGM, AEGM & Lead Trainer Posts
|Number of vacancies||166 Vacancies|
|Starting Date||25th March 2020|
|Last Date||20th April 2020|
|Category||Govt Jobs in Madhya Pradesh|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Official Website||mponline.gov.in, www.mapit.gov.in|
MAP IT Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- District e-Governance Manager – 137 Vacancy
- Lead Trainer – 11 Posts
- Trainer – 08 Posts
- Assistant e-Governance Manager – 10 Posts
MAP IT Recruitment 2020 Eligibility
Educational Qualification :
- DeGM Post – have the BE / B.Tech / MSc in Computer Science / IT from Recognized University Or relevant experience with MCA / MBA (IT).
- AeGM Post – Must complete Diploma Course in Computer Application with a Bachelor of One Year.
- Lead Trainer Post – Applicants should have the BE / B.Tech / MSc in Computer Science / IT from an accredited University. Or graduate with MCA / MBA (IT) or B.E. certificate from DOEACC / NIELIT.
Trainer – Must hold the BE / B.Tech / BSc or BCA in Computer Science / IT from an accredited University.
- Accountant Post – have the B.com and PCGDA from the accredited institution
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age limit: 40 Years
Pay Scale :
|Post Name||Salary Details|
|District E-Governance Manager (DeGM)||Rs.35000|
|Assistant E-Governance Manager (AeGM)|
MAP IT Recruitment 2020 Application Form
MAP IT (Madhya Pradesh Agency for Promotion of Information Technology) Has Released 166 Vacancies for Various Posts (District E-Governance Manager, Lead Trainer, Trainer and Assistant E-Governance Manager). The application form has started from 25th March 2020. Eligibile Candidates are can fill the application form through online mode only in official website mponline.gov.in, www.mapit.gov.in.
How to apply for MAP IT Recruitment 2020 ?
- Visit The official Website mponline.gov.in, www.mapit.gov.in.
- Then the home page appears on the screen
- Over there click on the Careers sections
- Find the link for the notification and click on that
- Then download the notification and got through the details in it.
- Click on the apply Online link.
- Fill the application form with currect details.
- Upload the required documents, photograph and signature.
- Submit the application form and take out a print out.
Click Here to fill MAP IT Recruitment 2020 Online application form.
MAP IT Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- MAP IT Recruitment 2020 application form starting date : 25th March 2020.
- MAP IT Recruitment 2020 application form Last date : 20th April 2020.
Click Here to Know more information about MAP IT Recruitment 2020.