AP EAMCET 2020 Notification, Apply Online, Syllabus: AP EAMCET 2020 Notification had been released and the Government of Andhra Pradesh has extended the Date for making online Registration.
AP EAMCET is an Entrance examination for Engineering, agriculture, Medical. JNT University Kakinada Will conduct the exam. AP EAMCET 2020 Application form has bee Extended till 5th April 2020 with out Late fee. AP EAMCET 2020 Exam date has been Announced now, the Exam will be held on20th to 24th april 2020 (Engineering) and 23rd to 24th april 2020 (Agriculture). AP EAMCET is a state-level entrance exam organized to offer admission into Engineering, Agriculture and Medical fields.
|Name Of The Exam||Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET 2020)|
|Name Of The Organization||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTUK), Kakinada|
|Starting Date To Apply||29th February 2020|
|Closing Date To Apply|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Sub Categories||Engineering Entrance Exams, Medical Entrance Exams|
|Exam Date||20th To 24th April 2020|
|Mode Of Application Form||Online|
AP EAMCET 2020 Eligibility
- Students who are of Indian Nationality or OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) Card Holder or PIO (Persons of Indian Origin) are eligible to apply for AP EAMCET 2020.
For Engineering & Pharmacy Courses:
- Lower Age Limit: Candidates should have completed 16 years of age as on 31st December 2020.
- Upper Age Limit: There will be no upper age limit to apply.
For Agriculture & Medical Courses:
- Lower Age Limit: Candidates should have completed 17 years as on 31st December 2020.
- Upper Age Limit: The upper age limit should be 22 years (25 years for SC/ST category) as on 31st December 2020.
AP EAMCET 2020 Exam Pattern
- The exam pattern gives details about all the overall nature and format of the question paper of AP EAMCET 2020.
- AP EAMCET 2020 will be Organized through Online Mode.
- As per the marking scheme of AP EAMCET 2020, each objective type question carries one mark, and there is no negative marking in case of wrong attempts.
- Marking more than two options is considered wrong even if one of the options is correct.
- The question paper of AP EAMCET 2020 is divided into three parts, i.e., Physics – 40 questions, Chemistry– 40 questions and Mathematics– 80 questions.
AP EAMCET 2020 Syllabus
The Syllabus of AP EAMCET 2020 carries all topics from Physics, Chemistry, andMathematics, from where the question paper ofAP EAMCET 2020 is set.
- Physical World
- Units & Measurements
- Motion in a Strenght Line
- Move-in a Plane
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy, And Power
- Systems of Particles And Rotational Motion
- Mechanical Properties of Solids
- Mechanical Properties of Fluids
- Thermal Properties of Matter
- Kinetic Theory
- Atomics Structure
- Classification of Elements and Periodicals in Properties
- Chemical Bonding And Molecular Structure
- States of Matter: Gass And Liquids
- Measures of Dispersion
AP EAMCET 2020 Admit Card
The admit JNTU releases the Card of AP EAMCET 2020 on 16th April 2020.The hall ticket of AP EAMCET 2020 is available online, and candidates can download it until April third week, which is the last date for downloading it. AP EAMCET 2020 hall ticket is an important document, and no test taker will be allowed to take the entrance exam with possessing a valid admit card. The admit card of AP EAMCET 2020 carries essential information about the candidate and the exam, like the candidate’s name, roll number, test time and venue, etc.
AP EAMCET 2020 Application Form
- The application form can be filled through online
- AP EAMCET 2020 Application Formhas been available from 29th February 2020.
- The last date to submit the application form fill till 5th April 2020.
- Students can also correct the mistakes made by them in a given period.
- Students are suggested to submit the application form completed in all respects.
- Candidates can be Complete Application Form before Submitted on the website throughOnline Mode.
- Candidates can check the complete procedure of filling the application form from the instruction booklet available on the website.
- In case candidates want to correct the details of the application form, he/she can Correct the application from the 6th – 9th April 2020.
Application Fee :
- Engineering (E) : 500 /- Rs.
- Agriculture (A) : 500 /- Rs.
- E & A (for both streams) : 1000 /- Rs.
Click Here to More information about AP EAMCET 2020.